Sunday, January 20, 2008

Short Performance

The things that I will consider for my short performance are as follow,

1. Setting

2. Tone

3. Proxemics

4. The Stage, Performing area.

Setting is one of the things that I would consider for my performance because it helps me to set up the scene and prepare the prop. Then, I can imagine who the characters are and where they are. Tone is the way they speak with intonation, emphasis, pace and attitude to trace the plays vividly. I also consider the proxemics in my short performance that is the attitudes of people in relation to each other. It will decide whether the character is sitting or standing, threatening or friendly and etc. The stage plays a role in the organizing of the stage. I can choose where to enter and exit from the stage. All of these things help me to get ready my performance.

No comments: