Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking Train and Bus in Singapore

It has become part of my life to take train MRT and buses to travel to work, shopping and everywhere in this small island. I can't deny that the public transport is so convenient and efficient, it normally come on time. Furthermore, the cabins and seats in trains and buses are clean.
However, it's not as clean as what I see. Due to high population, the train is always full of people and some of them are sick,e.g. they got flu and cough but never wear a mask. Can you imagine you will spread the germs and virus in the train and bus? and those healthy people will get sick easily. As there are hardly space for them to move and stay away from this unhealthy people. So, I think those people should take the initiative to wear mask and put themselves in other's shoes.
Hope it's a better city for me to stay and work...

No comments: