Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 (Rabbit year)

Chinese New Year Eve:
Preparation to welcome the New Year. So excited! I woke up early in the morning to help my mother to prepare cooked food for praying. It is a tradition in our house. After praying, we had our reunion lunch together in our house. Once finished, we cleaned up and do the final touch up to our house like mopping the floor, cleaning the toilet and washing cars. There are four of us as, so each of us in charged of different duty. I liked the atmosphere which we played the Chinese new year song.
At night, my boy friend came and joined us for steamboat dinner. We ate till very full. After that,
we went 'ma zhu' temple for praying.

Chu 1(first day):
We woke up very early in the morning,dressed up and put on some make up on my face to get ready to visit my father's side relative. Before set off, we had photo section to take the whole family's picture. We traveled around 1 hour and reached our relative's house, we visited 2 uncles and an aunty. They are very friendly. Then I met my bf, he drove me to his house for dinner, it's Steamboat also.

The rest of the days, I was busy visiting and eating big feast! I hope the holidays never end. So, I don't need to come back to the real world.

Wishes everybody has a Prosperous Year ahead!

No comments: